Posts Tagged ‘Kmeaw’s CFW 3.55’
All of you know that MultiMAN is one of the best backup managers for ps3 am going to show you how to install multiMAN backup manager for Kmeaw’s CFW 3.55 follow the steps below.
1. You need to make sure your ps3 is jailbroken if you have not go here and follow the instructions to jailbreak it.
2. Go to the resource section below and download you have Kmeaw’s CFW so make sure
you download MultiMAN for Kmeaw (Fw 3.40~3.55/WNK/3.55Kmeaw) pack it contains the latest MultiMAN & BDEMU and other installs used during the setup.
3. Extract all the files because most are in RAR fomat not doing this will result in “no installable packages found” error and put the updated MultiMAN package on your USB root stick (USB should be FAT32 formatted) it needs to be in he root for it to work.
4. Stick the USB with your backup manager(MultiMAN) in your ps3 and if you had successfully done the Ps3 jailbreak method, you should have the option in the game menu “Install Packages” shown on your screen window.
5. Finally install the MultiMAN backup manager for Kmeaw’s from your USB stick it should show successfully installed and there you have your backup manager
You will now see MultiMAN in your ps3 Game menu. Congratulation now you have a full backup manager for your ps3.